Personal data owners defined as Relevant Person in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as the "Applicant") are entitled to make certain requests regarding the processing of their personal data in Article 11 of the KVK Law.
In accordance with Article 13/I of the KVK, the applications to be made to our Company, which is the data controller, regarding these rights must be submitted to us in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board ("Board").
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Therefore, if there is a change in your personal data, please notify us. Regarding yourself in accordance with KVK and relevant legislation;
- You can learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- Request details about the information we collect,
- You can learn the purpose for which this information is collected and how it is used, and the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred, or
- In case of incomplete or incorrect processing, you can request their correction, updating or deletion, including notifications to be made to third parties, if the reasons for processing have disappeared.
In this context, applications to be made to our Company in “written” form, by printing out this form and writing “Information Request Under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data” on the envelope or on the subject;
• With the personal application of the applicant,
• Via notary public or registered mail,
• It can be forwarded to us by sending it to the registered electronic mail (KEP) address of our company.